Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Overview of ED 521 Integrating Technology into Teaching and Learning

Mr. Nansen has provided me with a wealth of information in ED 521. I know I am not an expert with technology nor have had a lot of previous knowledge with educational online tools, but I have learned how to use more online tools that I didn't even know existed; such as Diigo, Evernote, and Voicethread just to name a few.  Google is something I use everyday but never realized how many different capabilities it has for doing a variety of different things; such as creating slides, sites, forms, and calendars.  I have gained more confidence in being able to better understand and use technology; therefore, now I will be more apt to step out of my box and use more technology in a variety of ways with teachers and students.

No comments:

Post a Comment