Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Success Story From Something Learned in ED 521 Integrating Technology into Teaching and Learning

After taking ED 521, I know I have never learned as much about technology and the various online educational tools as I have learned here in such a short amount of time. Until this point, I had been comfortable using the basic computer tools and programs in order to do my job.  However, taking ED 521 has forced me to step out of my comfort zone and learn new online educational tools for students and myself. One of the things I am the most proud about is knowing how to create a site in order to provide a collection of resources for teachers. My resource site is definitely a work in progress but I am satisfied that I know how to make changes and additions to make it better. Another tool that I find of value is Diigo.  I will continue to add links and resources to my Diigo account and organize them by topic.  All of my favorite online resources can be stored in one place so I can refer back to them and/or be able to share them with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment